Conveniently located inside Children’s Eye Care
Open Monday - Friday / 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Hefner Pointe Optical offers over 1,000 carefully selected, high quality and durable frames for the whole family. Our frame designs offer you a world of color, shapes and styles you won’t find anywhere else. We delight in helping you discover new experiences through your unique eyewear. We carry eyewear for every need from classroom, professional, sports, and sun in top brand names such as Oakley, Ray Ban, Nike, Converse, Calvin Klein, Juicy Couture, Fisher Price, Disney, Flexon, Laura Ashley, Lilly Pulitzer, including exclusive hand painted eyewear from Israel.
Our certified personnel offers over 90 combined years of experience and are highly trained in fitting, measuring, and adjusting. Our staff attends lectures, trade shows, classes and conventions to better assist you in selecting the perfect eyewear to compliment your features, needs, and lifestyle.
We use the most up to date technology available to fabricate your lenses to assure that your eyewear is the most optically correct lens based on your prescription requirements. Because of our commitment to providing you with superior glasses, each lens is inspected an average of eight times which requires more time. We offer a variety of lens treatments including:
- Antireflective treatment to reduce light reflected from the lens surface that increases light transmission to 99.5 percent. This coat is useful for white board use, computer use and night driving
- Tinted lenses to add to comfort by reducing glare that causes eyestrain
- Photochromic lenses that respond to changes in UV light. As UV increases, the lens darkens. As UV light decreases, the lens lightens
- Mirror coating applied to the front surface of the lens that allows the lens to take on properties of a two-way mirror to reflect harsh light rays from surfaces such as water, snow, and ice
- Polarized lenses to reduce almost all glare and eliminate damaging UV rays which benefits by improved contrast, reduction of haze from atmospheric condition, enhanced color rendition and greater depth perception
- Top of the line progressive bifocal lenses providing a smooth transition from focusing nearby to focusing on distant objects. This is great for computer users.